Volunteers make possible the ministry of Assist Pregnancy Center by supporting the delivery of client services and advancing general ministry programming. If you have a heart for supporting women and men in unplanned pregnancy, we invite you to consider using your unique gifts as a volunteer at Assist.
See our entire list of volunteer opportunities here.
- Abortion Recovery Bible Study Volunteer
- Administrative Support
- Baby Bottle Fundraising Campaign Coordinator
- Church Ambassador
- Baby Shower Volunteer
- Baby Supply Drive Volunteer
- Cleaning Volunteer
- Parenting Mentor (Male and Female)
- Event Coordination Volunteer
- IT Volunteer
- Mail Team Volunteer
- Maintenance Support
- Medical Volunteer (Licensed RN, RDMS, MD, or OB/GYN Professionals)
- Videography or Photography Volunteer