Volunteers make possible the ministry of Assist Pregnancy Center by supporting the delivery of client services and advancing general ministry programming. If you have a heart for supporting women and men in unplanned pregnancy, we invite you to consider using your unique gifts as a volunteer at Assist.
Review our volunteer opportunities, our ministry beliefs, and start by filling out this INTEREST FORM.
See our entire list of volunteer opportunities here.
- Abortion Recovery Bible Study Volunteer
- Administrative Support
- Baby Bottle Fundraising Campaign Coordinator
- Church Ambassador
- Baby Shower Volunteer
- Baby Supply Drive Volunteer
- Cleaning Volunteer
- Parenting Mentor (Male and Female)
- Event Coordination Volunteer
- IT Volunteer
- Mail Team Volunteer
- Maintenance Support
- Medical Volunteer (Licensed RN, RDMS, MD, or OB/GYN Professionals)
- Videography or Photography Volunteer
Questions? Start by filling out this form, and we will follow up with more information about our next Volunteer Interest Meeting at the Center to learn more! Contact us for more information.