Our Center Services
We serve women and men in the midst of an unplanned pregnancy by offering pregnancy testing, ultrasound confirmation of pregnancy, medically-accurate information regarding abortion procedures and risks, and counseling about abortion alternatives such as parenting and adoption. For families choosing to parent their baby, we provide ongoing pregnancy and parenting support, fatherhood coaching, material resources, and community referrals. For women and men impacted by post-abortion stress, we also provide one-on-one mentoring and group support. To request services, please visit our patient website.
Core Client Services
- Pregnancy testing
- Ultrasound consultations
- Options counseling, covering abortion risks and alternatives, adoption, and parenting
- Pregnancy and parenting education program
- Material resources
- Men’s mentoring and fatherhood program
- Post-abortion counseling and abortion recovery Bible studies
- Healthy relationships counseling and Bible studies
- Referrals for medical care, adoption placement, housing, and community social services
- Connections to local churches for discipleship and spiritual support
All of our services are free and confidential.