Our Center Services
We serve women and men in the midst of an unplanned pregnancy by offering medical grade pregnancy testing, ultrasound confirmation of pregnancy (required in the state of Virginia twenty-four hours before obtaining an abortion), medically-accurate information regarding abortion procedures and risks, and counseling about abortion alternatives such as parenting and adoption. For clients choosing life for their baby, we provide ongoing pregnancy and parenting support and the opportunity to earn material resources through our “Earn While You Learn” (EWYL) program. For clients impacted by post-abortion stress or seeking to understand God’s plan for sexual integrity, we provide one-on-one mentoring and Bible studies.
Core Client Services
- Medical grade pregnancy testing
- Ultrasound consultations
- Options counseling, covering abortion risks and alternatives, adoption, and parenting
- Pregnancy and parenting education program through “Earn While You Learn” (EWYL)
- Material resources earned through the EWYL education program
- Men’s mentoring and fatherhood program
- Post-abortion counseling and abortion recovery Bible studies
- Sexual integrity counseling and Bible studies
- Referrals for medical care, adoption agencies, housing, and community social services
- Connections to local churches for discipleship and spiritual support
All of our services are free and confidential, and available regardless of race, nationality, sex, lifestyle or religion.